POSITION ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Product Manager will serve as a key part of the team driving the growth of GMO Trust’s stablecoin offering. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development of products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction, and developing marketing strategies in cooperation with the business side and engineering team. Additionally, liaising closely with Japan and United States employees is extremely important. Specifically, the Product Manager will:
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and engineering.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Plan, coordinate, and complete product tests before go-live.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Direct experience working with Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency/Digital Assets, understanding both the underlying technology and the broader strategic implications and opportunities
- Demonstrated understanding of digital assets and tokenization of assets
- 3+ years experience in the Financial Services industry
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing complex strategic, technology-driven initiatives
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong global awareness with an ability to effectively adapt to diverse working styles and cultures
- A self-starter who thrives in a growth-oriented, lean environment
- A hands-on mindset that bridges strategy development and tactical execution
- Bachelor’s degree