POSITION ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Institutional Sales Manager will serve as a key member of GMO Trust’s sales and business development driving the growth of GMO Trust’s stablecoin offering based in the U.S. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of go-to-market strategies to enable the success of the stablecoin offerings, both for their initial adoption and for ongoing, longer-term business use cases. Specifically, the Institutional Sales Manager will:
- Develop and execute the strategic roadmap for GMO Trust’s continued revenue growth in its U.S. stablecoin business, identifying financial services, payments, lending, forex, trade settlement, and other industry use cases within various vertical segments in traditional finance.
- Lead responses to client requests and manage client communications efforts to promote continuous sales dialogue and to build client relationships.
- Develop value-added ideas, improve marketing and sales relationships, and improve product positioning.
- Create sales decks and pitch the idea of stablecoin usage to traditional financial institutions, such as asset managers, hedge funds, forex brokers, and banks.
- Analyze the market landscape, identify business needs, and meet with potential clients.
- Organize and lead sales meetings, prepare agendas and materials, and document meeting minutes.
- Report directly to the C-level officers.
The top qualifications that we are looking for include a demonstrated interest in cryptocurrency and its innovation, commitment to developing your career in this area of technology, and demonstrated experience with institutional sales.
Preferred qualifications include:
- 5+ years of relevant experience with institutional sales.
- Ability to identify client's strategic issues, risks & objectives.
- Ability to interact with clients, including senior-level contacts.
- Self-starter with a vision and proven history of execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital assets and tokenization of assets.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s degree; with an MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Series 3, 6, 7 licenses are a plus.
- Series 63, 65, 66 licenses are a plus.